12/29/09

End of 2009

This year has went by really fast. It has been a "whirlwind of a year." From moving to Knoxville from Nashville in April, an addition to the family with Topper, to starting a new position with work, to buying our 1st home together.

This last month and a half has been even crazier! We have been trying to close on a new home as well as coordinate different issues with builder, real estate agent, and loan officer.... kinda hectic. It's been educational and made me have much more respect for project/construction managers that you see on the reality TV shows. I hope I don't sound like I am complaining, because I'm not. Stefani and I are very excited about our new home together and feel very fortunate to be able to do so during tough economic times. We love the new house as well as the location and look forward to settling into it.

Did I mention we threw in Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my birthday as well? Thanksgiving food and time with family was great, Christmas was even better and my birthday was just icing on the cake! My mom and Stefani really make my birthday extra special since it is so close to the holidays. I don't know what I would do without these two ladies in my life.

Enough of 2009... I am ready for the new decade and 2010!

2 comments:

  1. love you, baby! i'm really excited about our new house.. only a few more days of the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliment. I am so proud of you!! can't wait for you two to move in!!

    ReplyDelete